|Name||Dr. Suresh Kumar Choubey|
|Academic Qualification||Ph. D. /2013/ IIT (BHU), Varanasi (India)|
|Areas of Interest||Theory of Rings and Modules (Algebra)|
|Work Experience||1. Assistant Professor (Ad-hoc) in Pure & Applied Mathematics at Guru Ghasidas University (a central university), Bilaspur (C.G.) from 01/08/2013 to 30/06/2017. |
2. Guest Faculty in Department of Mathematics, NIT Sikkim from 31/08/2017 to 31/12/2017
3. Guest Faculty in the Department of Mathematics, NIT Sikkim from 19/01/2018 to 04/04/2018.
4. Temporary Faculty in the Department of Mathematics, NIT Sikkim from 05/04/2018 to Onwards.
|Teachings||(MA11101)Mathematics-I, (MA12101) Mathematics-II, (MA13101)Mathematics-III, (MA14101)Mathematics-IV, (CS2006) Discrete Structures|
|List of Publications||1. S. K. Choubey, B. M. Pandeya and A. J. Gupta, Amply weak Rad-supplemented Modules, International Journal of Algebra, Vol. 6, 2012, No. 27, 1335-1341.|
2. S. K. Choubey, B. M. Pandeya, A. J. Gupta and H. Ranjan, Cofinitely Weak Rad-supplemented Modules, Research Journal of Pure Algebra- 2(9), 2012, 259-262.
3. S. K. Choubey, M. K. Patel and V. Kumar, On weak? Rad-?-supplemented modules, Maejo International Journal of Science and Technology, 11(03), 264-274,2017.
4. S. K. Choubey and M. K. Patel, on finitely hollow-weak lifting modules, Communicated in Asian European Journal of Mathematics
|Membership of Professional Bodies|
|Achievements||National Scholarship (on the basis of High School merit)- 1995 to 1997|
UGC JRF through (GATE-2007) IT-BHU- July, 2007 to December, 2007
CSIR JRF- January, 2008 to December, 2009
CSIR SRF- January, 2010 to December, 2012
|Office Address||Department of Mathematics,|
NIT Sikkim Ravangla Campus,
Barfung Block Sikkim 737139
|Extras||1. "Computer Programming using C" held during September 01-06, 2008 at the Computer Centre of the Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi (India).|
2. "Advanced Instructional School on Commutative Algebra" held During 14 May-3 June, 2009 at IIT Bombay, Bombay (India).
3. A Paper "On finitely hollow-weak lifting modules" is presented in National Seminar on Contribution of Ancient Indian Mathematicians & its uses in Present Age organized by Department of Mathematics, Govt. Dr. B.S.B.A.College Dongargaon (C.G.) held on January 22 -23, 2016.
4. A Paper "Weak Rad-?-supplemented modules" is presented in National Conference on Algebra, Analysis and Fuzzy Mathematics organized by Department of Mathematics, North Maharashtra University, Jalgaon held on January 29-30, 2016.
5. The national workshop on "Latest Trends in Mathematics with their Application "organized by Department of Science & Humanities (Mathematics) at the National Institute of Technology Nagaland from 11th to 15th December, 2017.